Looking to make your next career move into or within the early childhood sector? The Kath Dickson Institute can provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to succeed.
Established in 1996, the Kath Dickson Institute is a registered training organisation (RTO 5394) specialising in nationally recognised early childhood qualifications throughout Queensland. We want you to succeed, that’s why our approach to training is practical, supportive and flexible. You will be assigned your own trainer who will work with you to ensure you acquire the hands-on skills you need for your chosen role. They will provide support as and when you need it, in person, on the phone and by email.
WHY STUDY WITH THE KATH DICKSON INSTITUTE?
The Ipsos Public Affairs 2019, Australian vocational education and training statistics report shows:
– Empower students through relationship focused training
– Improved employment status after gaining qualification
– Highly recommended by current students and employers
– Face to face delivery
– Hybrid option of training
– Experienced trainers and assessors throughout Queensland
– Flexible delivery
– Competitive prices